Contributing Independent Senior Analysts, Telecommunications, Japan
IEMR is currently seeking Contributing Independent Senior Analysts to join our team of independent consultants in the Japan market. The ideal individuals will be highly entrepreneurial and have the ambition to develop their own client base. They will also have an in-depth understanding of Japan's telecommunications markets, having worked in the telecommunications field for a period of at least 5 - 10 years. We are looking for carrier-class, vendor, consulting, or telecommunications-related financial services industry experience. The successful candidates can expect to be supported by a team of analysts, business development managers, and have access to IEMR's world-class telecommunications research as they manage projects, clients, and IEMR’s various analytical activities.
The candidates can also expect to share in the profits of the company.
Demonstrated experience in the telecoms sector
- Demonstrated exposure to the Japanese telecommunications markets
- Entrepreneurial nature and willingness to develop your own client base
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously
- Excellent logic and analytical skills -- both quantitative and qualitative
- Superior English and Japanese writing and presentation skills
- Relevant Degrees or Diplomas in engineering, economics, finance, or business
- At least 5 years of related work experience
How to Apply:
To apply, please respond with the following materials to email@example.com
- Your CV
- 2 - 3 page analytically-oriented writing sample (can be from previous work)
- A cover letter outlining your expectation of this position and how IEMR can help you grow as a professional