Privacy & Integrity Policy
IEMR considers the privacy of all its clients to be of utmost importance and we work to protect it. We take the following steps to protect our client’s privacy, both through the information you provide to us and through our own research:
- IEMR does not make any client data available to third parties under any circumstances. We do not sell lists or generate any third-party revenue from the data generated from this site and/or contract research undertaken for specific clients. We do not share data from any client with other clients.
- All employees and contract staff of IEMR have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement that precludes their use of any data generated from this site and/or contract research undertaken for specific clients. We do not provide access to the data generated from this site to contract staff under any circumstance. The information generated from this site is available only to select sales and research employees at IEMR.
- IEMR does not hold any credit card information in any way, shape or form. We process all on-line orders using industry-leading encryption technology provided by VeriSign. VeriSign’s Server-Gated Cryptography (SGC) feature enables 128- or 256-bit SSL encryption, the most powerful SSL encryption in the industry. Your credit card transaction takes place between our financial institution and your credit card issuer (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- IEMR analyzes data related to visitor hits, types of research reports and survey data accessed in order to improve our research, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness. We consider this data confidential information, which is only accessible to select sales and research employees.
Excellence and Integrity in Research is one of our core values. We establish excellence and integrity in our research by:
- Hiring the Best
A successful market intelligence undertaking requires a talented group of individuals working as a team to deliver results to our clients. Our teams always involve market research professionals who have years of survey-based experience, and business intelligence professionals who have specific industry knowledge.
- Accessing the Best Research
To build value for our clients we build on the shoulders of others. We subscribe to and have access to a wide range of research from academic and business journals to private consulting outfits. We build on this research in the knowledge that our products and services add value to our clients’ strategies.
- Working with our Clients
Consulting work by IEMR is a collaborative process that involves engagement between our team and the client. We believe this collaborative process is crucial to sound research, driven by client demands.
- Developing Structured Methodologies
Our CONSUMEREADY™ and EXPORTREADY™ services deploy structured methodologies that allow us to identify brand strengths, appropriate channel partners, and optimal price points, etc. These methodologies allow us to deliver value repeatedly to our clients.
- Conducting Independent Research
Our analysts are compensated based upon various factors, including total revenues of IEMR, a portion of which may have been generated by consulting and contract research activities undertaken by IEMR for various clients. To maintain the independence of our research, no part of the compensation of the responsible analysts is directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations or views expressed by them. Analysts may receive bonuses related to sales generated, however, such bonuses are related to the overall sales volumes rather than contracts with specific firms.